Packages in this project extend Wolfram Language with commands that are related to data management and especially generic database management. There is a basic
Utilities Package that is used in transformations between Wolfram Language constructs such as List, Rule, Association, and Dataset, and external serialization standards such as JSON and comma-separated values (CSV) files. On top of that package we are porting RESTful APIs from various web services through URLFetch into Wolfram Language building commands with arguments that specify options with rules of the form name->value. An example of such a RESTful API is the OrientDB HTTP API and the
- Enhanced OrientDB HTTP RESTful API functionality with powerful new commands for Mathematica users
- Fully documented functions and packages in the native documentation system of Wolfram Mathematica
- Build interactive demos, powerful presentations and applications in the vast environment of Wolfram Language with nearly 5,000 built-in functions at a fraction of time it would require to build, test, and support these, in other programming languages.
- Debug easily your applications by dynamic programming and interactive sessions
- Deploy your application anywhere thanks to Wolfram Universal Deployment System
- Create multiple visualization schemes, network topologies, data mining and search indexing algorithms powered by dynamically configured GUIs for the non-experienced user.
- You can download the latest release of DBAPI from here
- Download and run this Mathematica Notebook code to test the installation of the package
- The Transformations on Wolfram expressions Mathematica Notebook is a demonstration of functions in the Utilities package
- The OrientDB API Package can be tested with Demo 1-Test API Commands and Demo 3-Schemaless vs Schemafull Operations Notebooks
If you have already installed the DBAPI project, then you can search Wolfram Mathematica documentation for
DBAPI. This is your starting point for browsing the documentation.
For demonstration purposes, we have included here the following documentation pages in pdf format for the
ODBgetFieldAttributes functions of the