- Enhanced AtomicDB current API functionality with powerful new commands for Mathematica users
- Build interactive demos, powerful presentations and application in the vast environment of Wolfram Language with nearly 5,000 built-in functions at a fraction of time it would require to build, test, and support these, in other programming languages.
- Debug easily your applications by dynamic programming and interactive sessions
- Create multiple visualization schemes, network topologies, data mining and search indexing algorithms powered by dynamically configured GUIs for the non-experienced user.
ADBM Demo Version Installation
Here is some Mathematica Notebook code to test the installation of the package .dll
- Unzip .DLL file
- Check $LibraryPath and find out the exact location of $UserBaseLibrary
- Place the DLL file under $UserBaseLibrary
- Execute the rest of the code above.
If you succeed, a new window with the title “AtomicDB Output Window” will be opened. The API package has been loaded. You can close all the windows.
ADBM Demo Version Testing
- Download and Run Mathematica Notebook Demo Version of ADBM or view the file in a pdf format
- That will open automatically another Mathematica Notebook file to output the result of computation. View the output file in a pdf format
ADBM Professional Version Comparison
- Compare Mathematica Notebook Demo version testing file with the testing of ADBM professional version, view that file in a pdf format.
- Compare Mathematica Notebook Demo Output with that of ADBM professional output, view that file in a pdf format
AtomicDB AddOn Professional Version makes it a lot easier to get the same result; it boosts functionality and programmability !
ADBM Pro Version Includes
- Full Set of API Primitive Instructions
- Powerful Enhanced Commands
- Output Commands for any type of AtomicDB API objects
- Transformation Commands for any type of AtomicDB API objects
- Type Checking of Commands with new Mathematica Test Predicates
- Get Data By Key or By Value from Native Mathematica Structures
Contact us to discuss your needs and learn more about the ADBM Pro version we use for our consultancy services and solutions we offer on top of this Add-On.